Embrace Refined 55+ Luxury Living
Welcome to Columbia Place, Wilmington North’s premier luxury community. Inspired French Architectural styled single-family homes and townhomes offer 21st-century comfort with unsurpassed timeless elegance.
Building green from the ground up.
Every home and community we build reflects our commitment to quality. It’s the foundation of who we are as a company, and it’s in everything we do for our clients—from using industry-leading materials and working with expert artisans and advanced construction technology to bringing meaningful and impactful environmental change with energy-efficient designs.
Enjoy all the luxurious perks purchasing a condo affords, including plenty of space
to live the lifestyle you want.
Starting at $1.1M
Turn your single-family home into the dream you deserve by selecting colors, flooring, and other design features.
Close to Shops
Embrace your style
If day trips to the beach, nature hikes in the park, or fun-filled city excursions are your thing, you’ll love the convenience of living at Columbia Place. There's so much to do and see. Explore the great outdoors tucked away in neighboring Brandywine Creek State Park and First State National Historical Park, just a short walk from home. Enjoy world-class shopping, entertainment, and dining in nearby historic Wilmington. Live life to the fullest and delight in a community abounding with lifestyle amenities—sidewalk strolls, well-maintained green spaces, and a private club house. You'll never run out of places to go and things to do.Download Fact Sheet
Your best life is just getting started
Live the lifestyle of your dreams in Wilmington North’s most desirable single-family home and townhome suburban oasis. Columbia Place puts luxury living on a pedestal with all the 21st-century comforts and conveniences you can imagine. But it’s more than a home. It’s a destination.
Rental Terms and Conditions / Event Procedures and Protocols:
- Standard rentals for the hours of 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. the same day are available with a deposit of $250 fee. Setup cannot begin prior to 8 am, and the clubhouse must be cleaned and cleared the same day or at end of event.
- No activity or event for which the Clubhouse is used shall be advertised or publicized in any manner to solicit the attendance of members of the public without express written consent b Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC- and Columbia Place Condominium Association.
- No admission fee shall be charged for any private event including the sale of any items or the solicitation in any form of money without express written consent of Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC- and Columbia Place Condominium Association.
- Reservation and/or use of the Clubhouse is on a first come, first served basis.
- Recurring events may only be scheduled Monday through Saturday.
- A $250.00 deposit and rental fees for the entire event is due at the time the Agreement is submitted. All money orders and/or certified checks, to include those for deposit will be deposited upon receipt. The deposit is refundable based on compliance with the Rental Terms and Conditions. Deposits refunds may be held for up to 30 days before processed to allow for any cleaning fees to be received, as well as for any estimates for damages to be received. The rental fee is non-refundable unless rental is cancelled at least one month (30 calendar days) prior to the scheduled event.
- The Registered Columbia Place Resident hosting the event must provide written proof of “Special Event Insurance” at least fourteen (14) days prior to the event; A homeowner’s policy will not fulfil this requirement. This document will remain with the Columbia Place Condominium Association.
- The registered Columbia Place resident hosting this event must be at least 21 years of age.
- The registered Columbia Place resident hosting the event must be present during the entirety of the event
- The entire Clubhouse must be cleaned, surfaces wiped clean. floors swept, and the refrigerator emptied. All garbage, including bathroom trash, must be bagged, and properly disposed of by the clubhouse renter.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum. New Castle County noise ordinances must be observed. Be considerate to other homes near the Clubhouse.
- Parking is limited in around the CP Clubhouse. Guests of the registered Columbia Place resident are not permitted to park or block other Columbia Place resident parking access. Vehicles parked in or blocking other cars or emergency route will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense without notice. Arrangements for parking can potentially be made at The Siegel Jewish Community Center, 101 Garden of Eden, Wilmington, DE 19803- 302.478.5660
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted to be served or consumed at the Clubhouse unless with an accompanying insurance certificate with $500,000 minimum coverage. Use of any alcoholic beverage(s) will result in the loss of deposit, future use of the clubhouse, and may be subject to additional fines or restrictions.
- No unlawful activity is allowed.
- The premises will be cleaned by the registered Columbia Place residents within the rental period.
- lf the security alarm goes off for any reason during the event, the registered Columbia Place Resident will be assessed any fees imposed by the New Castle County Alarm Administration.
- If the police department is called to the event for any reason, the entire deposit will be forfeited. and the registered Columbia Place resident will be reviewed for future use of the Columbia Place Clubhouse for a period to be determined by Reybold Group
- The registered Columbia Place resident will abide by all terms and conditions relating to the use of the Columbia Place Clubhouse and all applicable New Castle County and State of Delaware laws.
- The registered Columbia Place resident is fully responsible for the behavior and actions of their guests and for enforcing compliance by all guests of all regulations anywhere on Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC- and Columbia Place Condominium Association property including inside and outside the Clubhouse.
- No items already in the Clubhouse may be removed and the registered Columbia Place resident is responsible to pay the Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC and/or Columbia Place Condominium Association for any missing items evidenced by pre and post Clubhouse inventories.
- The registered Columbia Place resident is responsible to pay the Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC for any repairs or replacements necessary due to damage caused by the renter or guests including, but not limited to, damage to any part of the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, windows. appliances, furniture, equipment, or grounds in the area of the Clubhouse.
- The registered Columbia Place resident agrees that the security deposit will be used to pay for the cleaning and/or damages resulting f om actions of persons attending, or in any other way related to the rental event including, but not limited to, the Clubhouse area, furniture, interior, or any other portion related to the property. lf the costs of cleaning and/or repairs exceed the amount of the deposit, the registered Columbia Place residents agrees to pay the Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC- the full cost of all cleaning and/or repairs within ten (I 0) days of receipt of a written explanation of the damages and a bill from the Reybold Venture Group XVIII-A-LLC for cleaning and or repairs. If damages result in loss to use of the clubhouse. additional fees and fines may be incurred and charged to the resident.